KSHEMA : STUDENT WELFARE COMMITTEE
" Kshema " student welfare and grievance cell works for the overall welfare of the students. The committee works for the overall welfare of the student in terms of student development which consists of student development program, counselling of the students, social activities and many more.
- To provide a unique academic environment based on positive interaction among the students.
- To help the students overcome all personal, social, and academic hindrances.
Asst. Prof. Naveen Kumar G S
Asst. Prof. Dimple B N.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop ethical culture among the students.
- To develop the student-teacher relationship bond.
- Organizing special coaching for slow learners
- Flourishing relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them.
- Arrange for the disbursement of scholarships provided by State and other sponsors to SC/ST students in the College.
- Conducting periodic meetings to talk over student welfare
- Seminar on “impact of bad habits on students’ career”.
- Brain storming session on “finding the solutions for the list of problems”.