Short term objectives
- To ensure 100% results across all subjects and all streams
- Greater focus on conducting guest lectures, seminars and symposiums for students at regular intervals and as per need-based model.
- To prepare students for corporate culture, which positively contributes the development in the career.
- To nurture the concept of team building among students.
- To provide sufficient motivation, support and guidance to members of faculty to present research papers, articles and attending workshops and FDPs.
- Quality Policy : “GETTING EDUCATED IN THE PROCESS OF EDUCATING”
To get established as a knowledge centre for commerce and management by integrating high quality endeavours for the benefit of various stake holders.
1. To create and provide a quality teaching – learning ambience for academic pursuits
2. To bridge the gap between theoretical concepts and their practical applications through activity-based learning methods
3. To bring quality life for students by inculcating in them knowledge, skill, values and competences on par with industrial requirements